Saturday, August 11, 2012

Completely *FREE* Fonts!

0 Comments



So, more and more lately I've been seeing Pins about free fonts.  I decided it was time that I, Allie, created a free fonts post of my own!  (Since that's what we do here, we copy DIYs from Pinterest!)  I'm all for free fonts, I can't tell you how many I have on my computer.  They are very easy to download, and let me tell you, they are definitely more attractive than Times New Roman!  So, keeping up with the trend, I've decided to give you a few samples of some free fonts that I adore.  Hope you like them as much as me.

P.S. - Making this collage of font took a ridiculous amount of time!  There was the picking of the colors, arranging them so they would fit nicely, picking the right font size so you could see the beauty of the font!  I had no friggen' idea how much a pain in the butt it was, haha.

Girls are Weird - Where my Keys - Fabrics
Coconut Point - Venus Furs - Leather - Indifference
Cityscape - Badazzle - Iron Gate - Jacked Up Kinda Luv
French Sugar - Kiss Me Slowly
Tuna and Hot Dogs on Rye - Daisy Mae



How do I download these fonts you ask?  Very simply!  Go to the link I provided (All are from dafont.com, a VERY trusted website, so no concerns are needed.) and click download.  Depending on your browser (I use Google Chrome) the download will appear on the bottom of your screen.  Once downloaded, click the file which will open it, extract the files, click on the font itself (which will be a TrueType file .ttf), copy it and paste it into your 'Fonts' folder.  For me, it's located under Computer>Local Disk (C:)>Windows>Fonts.  Good luck with your fonts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment